DEMO ENGINEER 인턴 채용
Start Date: January/February 2015
As an intern to the Cisco Songdo Global Centre of Excellence (GCOE), the candidate will have opportunities to learn new skills and apply these skills to the real-time projects and day to day operations under mentorship and guidance from senior staff on Cisco IoE (Internet of Everything)/IoT(Internet of Things) in Songdo GCOE, Incheon, Kyongkido, Korea.
Candidate(s) will be exposed to various IoE/IoT domains under IoE/IoT like Physical Security and Safety, Manufacturing, Public Transportation, Smart Connected Community, Smart Home, Smart Parking, IOC and etc along with the basic Cisco Internetworking and Network Platform technologies.
The Intern candidates will build/acquire basic foundation skills in Cisco IoE/IoT and Networking at the end of the internship program.
1. Under supervision of senior engineers, conduct day to day operations on the maintenance and upgrades of GCOE solution demos
2. Willingness to learn new technologies/domains and face challenges in the tasks assigned
3. Participate and contribute to the on-going projects and new demo build-up initiatives
4. Able to interface with the GCOE partners and coordinate and provide support to the partners with Cisco engineering teams
1. Enrolled in a Bachelor degree program: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Basic Cisco Internetworking Skills (Routing and Switching): Must be able to understand and configure subnets and VLANs, etc
2. Understanding of Cisco IoE/IoT: Be able to understand the basic architecture of various IoT domains (verticals) and articulate on the solutions/products.
3. Have basic programming skills in C/C++/JAVA/C# (at least one)
4. Minimum presentation skills (able to construct PPT slides) and inter-personal skills for effective communication with the teams
5. Basic written/spoken English skills as the job requires frequent communication with the Cisco global teams