KORN/FERRY – Research Associate (Full Time) 채용
Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY) is the world’s premier provider of executive
human capital solutions, with services ranging from corporate governance
consulting, executive search, strategic management assessment, executive
coaching, performance management, recruitment process outsourcing and
strategic compensation consulting.
Looking for: Research Associate (Full Time)
1. Prepare high quality presentations for client presentations
2. To undertake initial identification of target companies and “mapping” of
individuals within them
3. Database analysis/Source industry data as appropriate
4. To master the initial stages of the research process to help in the execution
5. To utilize fully all in-house information resources available and to be creative
in finding new external sources of information
6. To gain a full understanding of each assignment undertaken and plan
thoroughly the research and mapping to be done
7. To help prepare reports for clients and where practical to participate in client
8. To provide support in the execution of search assignments, taking
responsibility and oversight for the research element of the assignment.
9. To assist in building the knowledge base of the firm, in particular to ensure
that all information obtained during the course of an assignment is available
to others and retained as KF IP.
10. To produce results to demanding deadlines
11. To maintain detailed records of assignments to ensure a high quality
12. To participate in company and research status meetings, contributing as an
effective team member
13. To keep the relevant Partners/Senior Associates/Associates regularly
informed as to assignment status
14. To liaise with colleagues internationally within K/F network where
15. Beyond execution work with Technology/Industrial market clients this person
must be prepared to work in a variety of industry sectors
Professional Experience / Qualifications
1. Full fluency in spoken & written English is a prerequisite.
2. 1-2 years of work experience is required, preferably at a search firm,
research agency, or management consulting firm.
3. Whilst a business related field of study is preferred, more emphasis will be
placed on individuals who demonstrate passion for learning and delivering
excellence in their work.
4. Demonstrated aptitude for a research and analysis function
5. Detail oriented
6. Highly analytical and results driven
7. Strong interpersonal & communication skills
8. Sound commercial judgment
9. Proactive in approach and self-motivated
10. Strong time management and organizational skills
11. Dedicated team player
12. Strategic and creative thinking
13. Gregarious and highly social
Please feel free to ask questions and send in resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org