EY한영 FSO본부 전략 컨설턴트 모집
Ernst & Young Information
We are 167,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 29 Regions and four Areas.
All of our people work in one of our service lines – Assurance, Advisory, Tax, Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) – or in Core Business Services (CBS) which provides internal operational support such as HR and IT services. EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
EY Financial Services Organization (FSO)
We have nearly 46,000 people serving financial services clients globally, of whom 18,000 belong to our dedicated financial services organizations (FSO). There are four FSO Sub-Areas (one for each Area) that bring together the geographic, sector, service line and regulatory strengths in financial services. The FSOs include three of our industry sectors (Asset Management, Banking & Capital Markets and Insurance) and provide clients with integrated assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
1. Division: FSO (Financial Service Organization) Advisory
2. Service Line: PI (Performance Improvement) – Strategy Consulting
3. Position: Consultant (Full time/Junior level)
4. Job Description
You will be involved in a variety of activities from assessing client’s business capabilities to developing strategies, primarily to help client improve their performance
– Determine strategic problems and seek solutions
– Undertake industry, market, and company research
– Collect, analyze, and interpret data and statistics
– Slide writing based on logical structure
– Bachelor and Master degree at top-tier University
– Expertise in MS PowerPoint, Excel
– Proficiency in Korean/English
– Work-experience in consulting firm is preferred
6. Application Deadline: 13th Jan. 2014, 5:00 PM
7. Application Process: Please send English resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Title: “FSO Strategy Application – Name”)